Frequent Deliveries By Small Lots.
DB SCHENKERcombine is a service based on consolidation of many consignments from various shippers to many recipients. DB Schenker offers a dense network of direct connections all over the world that are supported by direct handling points (Hubs) which are smoothly connected to a road network and enable direct door to door deliveries.
Benefits from the advantages of services of groupage by DB Schenker:
- Dense network of groupage connections worldwide, almost 700 direct lines;
- Regular direct weekly departures from 13 ports to Poland;
- Transport from other locations via a network of hubs;
- Additionally, 38 direct lines from and to Hamburg;
- On-going execution of receipts and deliveries of shipments from Hamburg to Gdynia;
- Additional services in internal warehouses in Gdynia, Wrocław, e.g. weighing, repacking, division of goods according to the places of delivery, and domestic distribution, that lower the logistic costs;
- Dedicated relationship manager and expert knowledge and professional help in organizing and choosing appropriate service;
- Freight rates adjusted to real measurements and weight of customer's cargo, individual quotes for large shipments;
- Experienced team of customs agents, possibility of fiscal clearances;
- Strong distribution network domestically and abroad;
- Up-to-date information about shipments, possibility of tracing shipments;
- Regular export connection directly from Gdynia to Asia (Singapore, Shanghai, Hong Kong).
Last modified: 25.10.2016